Monday-Friday, Term Time only (39 weeks). Flexible hours available.
Based at Ingfield Manor School, Billingshurst, RH14 9AX.
Ingfield Manor School is a day and weekly boarding school for 60 pupils and students from age 3-19 with neuro-motor impairments such as cerebral palsy. We are one of the UK’s leading Conductive Education providers. Our school is an exciting and rewarding place to work with excellent resources, including a state-of-the-art multi-sensory room. Full clinical supervision, training and CPD opportunities are ongoing.
At Ingfield Manor School, we believe everyone should have the opportunity to live a healthy, active and fulfilling life, regardless of their background or disability. The aim of our services is to provide a safe and stimulating environment for adults, young people and children.
We are currently recruiting Team Members to join our teams of staff who support groups of around eight students, in all aspects of the learning day. For all posts you should have a related level 3 qualification, or the willingness to acquire it ‘on the job’ and be experienced in working with children or young people.
- FREE Online 24/7 GP Service for you and your family from a GP who can prescribe
- Wagestream – where any day can be a payday
- Refer-a-Friend Scheme - Instantly earn points and cash rewards
- Sovereign Health Care Plan
- Canada Life, Group Life Assurance
- Blue Light Card
- Blink, our internal communications app
- Pension scheme
- Free DBS check (Disclosure and Barring Service)
- Responsibility of the foot-care for the residential students.
- Support at Hydrotherapy.
- Support in sessions – facilitating use of therapy equipment within the education sessions, confidence supporting education and support staff to use therapeutic equipment safely.
- Carrying out individual exercise sessions under supervision of physiotherapist and occupational therapist.
- Running of an exercise group – stretch and chill or yoga, under supervision/guidance of physiotherapist.
- Assisting OT’s in implementing graded programmes to support students to develop independence skills.
- Some admin support to the physiotherapy and OT team.
- Training and mentoring the wider staff team via an MDT approach and sharing of best practice to support the social model of disability
- At Salutem, we recognise the value and wisdom that come from all stages of life. Join our team to be a part of a community that truly appreciates the richness of age diversity.
- We are a Global Top 100 Inspiring Workplace - We celebrate our recent recognition as a top 100 Inspiring Workplace Globally with special recognition for our efforts in communication and employee experience.
- Our Competency Framework – You’ll have a transparent path to progress through our career pathways and pay bandings. This means you'll always know exactly what skills and achievements are needed to advance in your career.
- We have developed a core and cluster model - We specialise in supporting children and young people who have emotional and behavioural needs, autistic spectrum condition, and physical / learning disabilities with access to education opportunities being at the core of our work.