Are you a Registered General Nurse that is looking for a new opportunity and career growth?
The role is for a qualified nurse to join our residential team working with disabled children who have a range of complex health needs.
As part of our nursing team for our children and young people, you’ll be putting together health care plans, Protocols, and risk assessments, and liaising with the multi-disciplinary team from the health authority and other outside agencies who support that individual.
You will work closely with our in-house therapy team and school staff to ensure a holistic approach is delivered. You’ll be administering medications, carrying out other nursing procedures, and providing psychological support but you’ll also be key to enabling the young people to access the community by accompanying the children and young people to access the community and have fun with whatever they want to do.
Your role will also entail training and educating support staff to deliver delegated clinical tasks.
Our Ideal Candidate
You’ll be either a qualified Children’s nurse or RNLD nurse with clinical experience.
The clinical aspects of your role will include but not be limited to medication administration, wound care, catheter care, Nasogastric tube/gastrostomy and tracheotomy care, bowel care, and other procedures that would ensure the health and well-being of our children and young people.
You’ll need to have a solution-focused approach, excellent communication skills, a can-do attitude, and a willingness to challenge yourself to develop new skills.
• FREE Online 24/7 GP Service for you and your family.
• Competitive rates of pay dependent on experience.
• Wagestream - our financial planning app, making it easier to access and manage your finances and allowing you to access up to 30% of your pay throughout the month as and when you need it.
• In addition to the company induction, you will also receive bespoke specialist training that reflects the needs of the service and your personal development.
• Internal progression opportunities - We're committed to supporting your learning and upskilling and will support you to reach your full potential and progress in your career with us.
• Induction – You will undertake a bespoke induction programme tailored to your specific job role and will complete training through a blended learning approach
• Employee Support Helpline – You will have access to a private and confidential employee support helpline, covering a wide range of topics including financial advice, health and well-being and more. This is all available 24 hours a day 7 days a week