Occupational Therapist - Part Time (8 hours per week), Term Time Only.
We are seeking to recruit a Part Time (8 hours per week), Term Time Only Occupational Therapist to join our highly successful school in Liverpool with students aged 5-11 years with Autism Spectrum Condition (A.S.C) and special education needs (S.E.N) from the ages of 5 to 11 years.
We provide every child with an exceptional educational experience that is enjoyable, stimulating, and supportive, enabling them to reach their full potential.
Pupils benefit from a multi-disciplinary team consisting of teachers, a family liaison officer, teaching assistants, a speech and language therapist, an occupational therapist, and a mental health practitioner.
- To contribute to the planning and delivery of a strategy promoting function and independence in pupils/students, to enable and support their learning.
- To be responsible for the day to day implementation of agreed occupational therapy aims and programmes that reflect the Conductive Education ethos of the school,
- To work as a member of a trans-disciplinary team, and to convey occupational therapy skills and roles as part of a trans-disciplinary delivered curriculum.
What you will get
At our organisation, we are committed to attracting and keeping top talent by providing a competitive rewards and benefits package that includes.
- FREE Online 24/7 GP service for you AND your family with a doctor who can prescribe
- Wagestream – where any day can be a payday
- Refer-a-Friend Scheme - Instantly earn points and cash rewards
- Sovereign Health Care Plan
- Canada Life, Group Life Assurance
- Blue Light Card
- Blink, our internal communications app
- Pension scheme
- Free DBS check (Disclosure and Barring Service)
- At Salutem, we recognise the value and wisdom that come from all stages of life. Join our team to be a part of a community that truly appreciates the richness of age diversity.
- We are a Global Top 100 Inspiring Workplace - We celebrate our recent recognition as a top 100 Inspiring Workplace Globally with special recognition for our efforts in communication and employee experience.
- Our Competency Framework – You’ll have a transparent path to progress through our career pathways and pay bandings. This means you'll always know exactly what skills and achievements are needed to advance in your career.
- We have developed a core and cluster model - We provide nurturing and stimulation education for pupils with Autism Spectrum Condition (A.S.C) and special education needs (S.E.N) from the ages of 5 to 11 years. We specialise in supporting children and young people who have emotional and behavioural needs, autistic spectrum condition, and physical / learning disabilities with access to education opportunities being at the core of our work.