The Mowhay Support team are recruiting!
The Mowhay is a 4-bed residential home, Set in four acres of attractive grounds, in beautiful Cornwall. We don't just provide care , we support people to achieve their goals and aspirations while living their best lives!
We’re looking for new work-family members to help the individuals we support fulfil their dreams and help them thrive in all they want to do. The individuals we support enjoy many activities such as visiting the Eden Porject and the Tate Art Gallery! There's lots of beautiful gardens we love visiting and taking in all the sights and sounds. We love to take trips into the local town and visit the coffee shops for a catch up too.
If you could support individuals with disabilities to live the life they choose, please get in touch.
At Salutem Care and Education, we recognise the value and wisdom that come from all stages of life. Join our team to be a part of a community that truly appreciates the richness of age diversity.
As a valued member of our family, we offer:
• Our Management Bonus Scheme takes into consideration a range of KPIs from inspections, audits, staffing, finances, training, annual leave, sickness and more. Meeting targets in all these areas will result in a performance bonus. The better you do the bigger your bonus!
• We have an attractive relocation package on offer to the right candidate
• FREE 24-hour online GP service for you and your family – No more waiting in vain to book an appointment, get in front of a GP in the comfort of your own home who can prescribe to you and your family!
• Internal progression opportunities - We're committed to supporting your learning and upskilling and will support you to reach your full potential and progress in your career with us.
• Induction – You will undertake a bespoke induction programme tailored to your specific job role and will complete training through a blended learning approach
• Employee Support Helpline – You will have access to a private and confidential employee support helpline, covering a wide range of topics including financial advice, health and well-being and more. This is all available 24 hours a day 7 days a week
What are my responsibilities as Registered Manager?
To monitor and support the delivery of person-centred services to all people using our service within your defined area.
To ensure effective financial administration of the services delivered, through the effective deployment of staff and budgets
The overall operation of the services ensuring the smooth running and the allocation and management of staff
The delivery of excellent operational services, regularly supervising the Team Leaders
Ensuring the effective and efficient provision of support to the people using the services
You will need to be able to demonstrate excellent administrative skills and be able to organise and priorities your workload whilst being financially astute
You will need to be experienced in social care management and CQC Framework and will possess excellent knowledge of Health & Social Services and applicable regulations/legislation.
You will have experience of motivating and enabling a staff team to achieve good outcomes in partnership with the people we support, and with an emphasis on role modelling best practice in a care environment
You will have a proven track record of improving and developing services for people with disabilities.
Above all, you should be as approachable, as reliable and as dedicated as we are, and you’ll be poised to hit the ground ‘sprinting’
You will join us with a QCF Level 5 Adult Management Diploma, or equivalent qualification, or be eligible to complete the Level 5 Diploma